Why do people search on Google and social platforms?
What are they looking for? Well, the answer, in the simplest way, is a solution. Everyone is looking for a solution to something. This could be ‘why is my internet running so slow?’, ‘where is the best pizza place?’ or ‘which is the best music app?’
Questions are never going to end, the key here is to educate people of your solution. The question is, how can prospects see your solution if you cannot be found?
Earlier on we discussed SEO and social media and we established that both of these tools are a massive and a crucial benefit to your marketing strategies and plans. However, we also noted that these are long term strategies and as such, take time to build and ultimately work. When we previously discussed SEO , we mentioned that we have other strategies to speed up the results. What we mean here is that we have ways to ensure that the process does not feel so slow.
The truth is, you are reading this because you need leads now, and all the above strategies are game changers, but now we need to go one step further.
Hello Google AdWords, otherwise known as pay per click. Although, google AdWords is not a long-term solution, it certainly is a fast one.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of AdWords:
1. AdWords works very quickly, much faster than SEO, AdWords is a marketing strategy and as such needs to have the correct Ads and landing pages for you to see some solid results.
2. With AdWords you can use multiple keywords at any time this is great for targeting.
3. You can turn your campaign on and off whenever you feel like it, so for example, have received 10 leads in one week, you may decide that your business can take a break and focus on other revenues.
4. By getting your Ad to appear on the top of the search engine, you can get visibility straight away, this means you can, in theory, get a very fast turnaround.
5. You can reach more customers through there Gmail inbox.
6. With Google Ads, you can actually reconnect with your website visitors, this is remarketing and can increase conversions. When thinking about it, the more people see your brand, the more they trust it. To them, it just looks like you are on another fancy website, this sets a very good mindset.
7. You can measure your ads performance by, for example, who clicked on the ad, and at what time? How many leads have been generated? Which keyword generated the most traffic? How much are you paying per lead? As you can see these are some very powerful tools to narrow down on your audience.
8. With these ads you can see the bounce rate of people landing on your website. These are viewers that go onto your website and then leave fairly quickly. This allows you to identify that there is a problem with your landing page and to fix and then monitor it again. You can see how long a visitor stayed on your website, as well as how many pages of your website have been viewed.
Although Google AdWords should not be used as a replacement for SEO which builds your business’ foundation. AdWords does speed up the process and helps you generate more revenue. A good AdWords campaign can help you with some branding and get great results.
AdWords can be used in any industry and there is no such thing as it ‘doesn’t work’, it is more likely that it’s being used incorrectly. Strategies fall into all marketing and without the right strategy, you will not be able to get the desired results, so take the time to find the right keywords for your industry.
Take the time setting up a fully functioning AdWords campaign that will get your visitors landing on a good landing page that has been set up as a sales
AdWords is a paid advertising technique, so if you are planning on spending money on marketing which to be truthful you need to, then AdWords allows you to monitor your results carefully and adjust your campaign to bring
more leads to your website.
The whole point is to drive people to your solution, so you first need to see what people are asking, you can get this information by looking around and also asking digital marketing strategists to give you the keywords for the industry. You then need to come up with your solution and make sure it’s short and simple but to the point.
The method is called ‘KISS’.
K = Keep
I = It
S = Short
S = Simple
Keep it Short & Simple: this is how you want your solution to be as this will help viewers understand exactly what you do and how you can help.